The Bits 'n' Bobs Boots Haul


You know how it is - you go into Boots and come out with even more things that weren't on your list! I've got a little 'bits and bobs' haul today, with some new products mixed with some repurchases. First up is the Maybelline Dr Rescuse CC Nail Base Coat. This intrigued me as it promises to conceal and correct nails in order to give the perfect base for polish. I've never seen anything like this before so I'll definitely keep you posted on how I get on! It was only £2.99 though so a good bargain buy and a boring but essential purchase as base coat makes such a difference to your manicure. Next is an oldie but a goodie: Simple's Soothing Eye Balm. This is my third or fourth tube of the stuff now as it's just a good everyday eye cream. As I'm only 19, I'm not panicking too much about anti ageing stuff yet, so this is a good eye cream to keep my undereyes hydrated, without costing £££! A great one for anyone around my age, or with sensitive skin. 
I stocked up on some more Ardell lashes - this time in the form of the 105 double pack as it was on offer and I was keen to try out a different style to my usual Demi Wispies. I was hoping to get the Wispies but they didn't have any, so I thought I'd give these a try. They look nice and long without being too thick, which is the style I like, so I'm looking forward to trying these out!
Finally, I got the Nivea Refreshing Toner. This was a bargain at only £2.69! I've been keen to try out a toner, but not willing to spend loads, so this one seemed like a good pick. My skin is pretty good (touch wood!), so I don't want to add loads of acid or heavy product to it, and so far this has been great to use twice a day on a cotton pad to just remove any residue and freshen up my skin! 
Have you tried any of these products? Let me know in the comments!

Comments

Popular Posts