NARS 'Cruella' Matte Lip Pencil


I've heard so much about the NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencils over the last year or so - especially from Anna. When I got the NARS Digital World Lip Coffret for Christmas last year, the shade I was most excited to try was Cruella. The year seems to have passed me by so quickly that I have hardly given it a go until now! Cruella is a lovely true red shade, the kind that makes your teeth look whiter and will suit pretty much everyone. 
I can definitely see why everyone raves about the formula of this. The matte formula is one of the best I've tried! It doesn't feel too drying, and is very long lasting. It's nice and easy to apply to, due to the pencil applicator, making it a bit more like applying a lipliner, so it's easier for anyone who finds it difficult to apply bold colours! 
This shade is absolutely perfect for winter - it would look beautiful with a golden eye for Christmas parties. You can get it for £19 on the NARS website here
Have you tried the NARS lip pencils? Let me know in the comments!

Comments

Popular Posts