Feel Unique 12 Days of Unique Beauty / Days 1-4


I have been loving my Feel Unique Advent Calendar so far this year. You can see my full post about it here, but I thought I'd do three mini posts covering exactly what is inside, and my first impressions of the products!
Day 1 - Monu Illuminating Primer - I was quite excited about trying this out, as I love any product that will make my skin glowy and fresh! Firstly, my bottle seemed to be half empty which was a bit disappointing - kind of like a packet of Walkers where half the packet is empty! The bottle makes things a bit difficult to get out, so I've been using a cotton bud to get the right amount out. It is a lovely primer, it definitely has a good glow to it, although I'm not 100% sure how much it makes my makeup stay on longer, as I always use my Nivea Balm underneath anyway. 
Day 2 - Philip Kingsley Elasticizer - I was so happy to find this product included in this advent calendar! The Elasticizer is one of my absolute favourite hair products - it's a mask that you apply to wet hair before shampooing, and rinse out. It always leaves my hair so silky soft and really sorts it out if it's feeling a bit damaged. This is a 40ml bottle, which is a fairly decent size, and I'd probably get around 3 full head uses out of this! 
Day 3 - Roger & Gallet Fleur de Figuier Shower Gel - I've never tried anything from Roger & Gallet, but this mini shower gel will be absolutely perfect for travelling. It's a decent size, so if you're going away for a few days, you can be sure this won't run out. The scent is really lovely as well, something I think everyone will like. It's not too overpowering/strong either. 
Day 4 - Grown Alchemist Hydra Repair Day Cream - I've never tried anything from Grown Alchemist either, but I love the packaging of this day cream. It has rose hip oil in it, which I absolutely love using, so I'm expecting this to be good! Again, the travel size makes it perfect for travelling and the tube is nice and slim so can fit into any makeup bag.
What do you think of the products so far? If you've got this calendar too, let me know what you're loving! 

Comments

Popular Posts