Lush 'Joy to the World' Christmas Set


As Christmas is just around the corner, I thought I'd get my last Christmas post up for anyone who's left gift buying to the last minute! I recently received the Lush 'Joy to the World' Christmas set as a Secret Santa, so this would be great for something like that, or as a little stocking filler! 
Firstly, it includes the Yog Nog soap. I've never tried this scent before, but it smells so Christmassy. It has cocoa butter and nutmeg in it, so it reminds me of hot chocolate and I've been loving using this! It's really moisturising too, unlike a lot of bar soaps, which is perfect for any dry hands this winter.
Secondly, it has the Love and Light Hand Cream. This also has cocoa butter in it, along with jojoba oil and Brazilian orange. It is 55g, so just over half the size of the regular 100g tub. I don't love the scent of this as much as the soap, but it doesn't smell quite as Christmassy so will be good to use even after Christmas. Lush products are always really moisturising too so I'm sure it will do a good job!
Have you tried any of this/any of Lush's Christmas sets? Let me know what you think of them below!

Comments

Popular Posts