Feel Unique 12 Days of Unique Beauty / Days 5-8


Continuing on with my mini reviews/first impassions of my Feel Unique Advent Calendar, today I have Days 5-8! Look out on Friday for my final 4 products.
Day 5 - Fleur de Force Eyeshadow Quad - I've been intrigued by Fleur's range, so was excited to try out her eyeshadow quad. I got the Cosmic Bronze quad, with colours that are right up my street. You get a creamy shade for highlight, a khaki/brown shade, that is similar, but a bit lighter than, MAC's Soba. Then you get a nice gold glittery shade, and finally a dark warm brown. I have used this once already and was pretty impressed with how easily everything blended, and how pigmented every shadow was. I especially liked the glittery shade as it added a nice pop to the lid. As this retails on it's own for £9, I was quite happy to get it within the advent calendar!
Day 6 - Phyto Subtil Elixir - I've never tried anything of Phyto so I'm looking forward to trying out their Subtil Elixir. It's an oil that you apply to the lengths and ends of your hair, leave for 10 minutes, then wash and shampoo as usual. This sounds like it would be great for drier hair, or when your ends are looking a bit dry/frizzy.
Day 7 - Redken Extreme Length Primer - Again, I've never tried anything from Redken, but I'm always hearing fantastic things about it! I got their Extreme Length Primer which is another treatment that you apply to damp hair after shampooing, then rinse out after 2-5 minutes. I'm looking forward to trying this as I love hair treatments!
Day 8 - This Works Sleep Plus Pillow Spray - For Day 8, I got a cult beauty product in the form of the This Works Sleep Spray. I have tried other sprays like this in the past, and it definitely makes you feel calmer, and is great to use if you're feeling stressed! This is only a mini size, but I imagine it would come in handy for travelling if you get travel sick, and I've been using it every night since I got it and the scent is very calming!

Comments

Popular Posts