New Year's Dress Inspiration | FASHION


With Christmas just around the corner, I thought I'd post a bit of dress inspiration for New Year's Eve! I feel like it's the one night of the year to really go all out with your outfit, and I love a bit of sparkle or a bit of festive red for New Year! I found 8 gorgeous dresses that I think will suit every occasion and taste:
1. Missguided Suede Midi Dress in Powder Blue, £35 (I just bought this myself for Boxing Night and it's stunning!)
2.Boohoo Embellished Wrap Dress in Black, £30 - now £24.50! (also comes in Grey, but is a little more subtle for anyone who wants just a little bit of sparkle!)
4.ASOS Soft Peplum Wrap Dress in Red, £55 (saw Sammi (Beauty Crush) wearing this and it looked gorgeous! So elegant.)

Let me know what you think of my picks in the comments! My personal fave (apart from the Missguided one I have already bought!) has to be the maxi dress - it's so elegant and perfect for NYE. 



Comments

Popular Posts