Holiday Shower Essentials


Hi guys! Sorry for not posting on Monday - I have only just got home from my holiday so didn't have a chance to draft something up! I should be back up and running with 4 posts a week from now on though, so bear with me!
After my recent holiday away, I thought I'd share with you two of my new favourite products for the shower. Of course, you can use these all year round, but they're especially good for holidays/summertime so if you're lucky enough to be jetting off for some last minute sun, definitely pick these up!
My first item is The Body Shop's Mojito shower gel. Anyone who knows me knows I love a mojito, so when I heard The Body Shop was coming out with a whole range based on the mint/lime scent, I knew I had to pick something up. I got the shower gel for only £4 - it's a pretty huge bottle! - and have been loving the scent. It's great if you like a nice refreshing scent for your morning shower. 
Secondly, I discovered the Nivea In Shower After Sun Lotion. This is actually the first time I've tried any of the In Shower Body Lotions, and I have to say I'm so impressed by this. It definitely left my skin feeling nice and soft, without any residue or stickiness. I wouldn't say it's as moisturising as a regular body lotion, so I won't stop using those altogether, but definitely great for a quick fix or if you're in a rush! I've been using this since I got back too to help prolong my tan. 
Have you tried either of these products? Let me know what you thought in the comments! 

Comments

Popular Posts