Festival Fashion with Boohoo





Belt - Boohoo* (sold out - similar here and here)
Cat Eye Sunglasses - Boohoo* (sold out - similar here and here)
Nail Polish is Rimmel 'Cocktail Passion' and lipstick is MAC 'Brave'.

I always love festival fashion looks - I think my favourite has to be the boho, chic style at Coachella (see my Coachella Best Dressed). However, my days at festivals are long gone - anyone else just can't deal with the mud/portaloo/no showers situation?! But, when the lovely people at Boohoo asked me to create an entire festival outfit for under £50, I was definitely up for the challenge. Their festival shop is bursting with plenty of budget options if you're off to any festivals - let me know if you are in the comments! 
I thought I'd make my outfit inspired by the fashion at Coachella, and specifically Vanessa Hudgens' looks. Obviously though, this look would be perfect for whatever festival you might be going to. The dress is so so stunning. I loved the purple paisley print and it's a flattering shift dress fit. The wide sleeves make it so unique and give a nod to the 70s trend - a trend that Vanessa is clearly a big fan of! I cinched in my waist with a tan rope belt which was just £2! It's now sold out sadly, but I've linked similar ones above. 
Vanessa is definitely a big fan of accessories and jewellery in her festival looks, so I went for a double horn necklace to give the effect of layering necklaces without buying more than one! I went for a hand harness with evil eye details on it. I love this style of jewellery and have finally got one for myself! It's so delicate and adds something really feminine to your look - I imagine it would look great for dressing up a casual outfit.
If you're lucky enough to get some sun, sunglasses are a must (or for just hiding tired eyes!). I love the cat eye style, so went for these ones. They are the style Tia but they're also sold out right now, so again I've linked similar styles above. 
And finally for shoes, I went for these cute coral slingback sandals. These are literally some of the comfiest shoes I own - they feel like slippers! So definitely perfect if you're doing a lot of walking around. The slingback is pretty secure and I haven't found it falling down either. Considering they were just £12 I'm really impressed! Obviously not the best if you're contending with the British weather AKA rain, but fantastic for drier days. 

I have to say, it was pretty difficult to put together a whole outfit for £50, but I think this is a pretty nice outfit, and even adding some accessories in there - you just need a bag and you're good to go! There are definitely so much more combinations you could make from the Boohoo festival shop though, with plenty of printed shorts for less than a tenner, cute swing dresses, off-the-shoulder tops and accessories to make your festival look stand out! Let me know what you think of my outfit in the comments. 

*I worked with Boohoo to create this post, and they kindly sent me the products but as always it is 100% my honest opinion!*

Comments

Popular Posts