Pink Toned Soft Cut Crease | MOTD


This look has definitely been my most popular on my Instagram over the last couple of weeks so I thought it was about time I posted a breakdown of the look! It was inspired by one of the amazing Amy's Makeup Box's looks using the ABH Modern Renaissance palette. It was a little bit rushed, so I know I could definitely improve on this if I were to try it again, but it still turned out pretty good!


Base
- Illamasqua Hydraveil primer
- NARS Sheer Glow in 'Punjab' 
- Maybelline Fit Me concealer under the eyes, chin, bridge of the nose and forehead
- I also added MAC Prep + Prime in 'Light Boost' under my eyes for extra brightness
- Clinique Contour stick under my cheekbones, on the sides of the nose and over the forehead
- Set under eyes, T zone and under my contour with Laura Mercier translucent powder
- Used the Kat Von D Shade & Light palette to contour (middle bottom shade)
- NARS Orgasm blush
- My new favourite highlighter duo as my cheek highlight!
- MAC Vanilla pigment as highlight for my tear duct, brow bone, tip of the nose and cupids bow

Eyes
- Read about my brow routine here
- Prep with concealer as a base then set with a neutral coloured powder
- I used all shades from the ABH Modern Renaissance palette on my eyes: Red Ochre as an initial transition shade, then Venetian Red to darken it up. Used Cyprus Umber to carve out a soft cut crease, then blended this out using Realgar and Love Letter. Used a concealer on a small brush to carve out the cut crease a bit more, then patted Vermeer on top with a wet brush. 
- Lined with Kat Von D Trooper liner to get the initial shape, then NYC liquid liner
- Put on Lilly Lashes in Goddess
- On my lower lashline, I used Love Letter and Cyprus Umber, and then lined my waterline with Charlotte Tilbury 'Barberella Brown' liner

Lips
- Lined using MAC Soar liner
- MAC Honeylove lipstick all over!

Comments

Popular Posts