Monochrome Peach | MOTD



I rarely do more simplistic eye looks, but after seeing Desi Perkins' peach look, inspired by Makeup By Ariel and Kylie Jenner, I just had to give it a try. It is a gorgeous soft look, especially for someone who doesn't want a really dramatic look, as it can work for day or night. The breakdown will be fairly simple, but I thought I'd share it anyway, especially as I use the Too Faced Sweet Peach palette which is coming back for the holidays! You can see my full review of that, along with swatches in this post.

Base
- Primed with Illamasqua Hydraveil 
- NARS Sheer Glow foundation in 'Punjab'
- Maybelline Fit Me concealer in 20 under my eyes, chin, nose and forehead
- Clinique contour stick under my cheekbones, nose and forehead
- Set with Laura Mercier translucent powder
- MAC Give Me Sun MSF to bronze 
- NARS Orgasm blush
- I mixed Becca Champagne Pop with the yellow shade from the Sleek Solstice palette to highlight

Eyes
- ABH Dip Brow and Brow Definer (both in Taupe) for my brows 
- I used Burnt Orange from the ABH Modern Renaissance palette as a transition shade
- I then used Candied Peach from the Sweet Peach palette in the crease and on the outer third of my lid
- I patted Just Peachy from the Sweet Peach palette over the lid then blended the peachy shades together to make sure there were no harsh lines
- I then added some mascara, and Lilly Lashes in 'Goddess'

Lips
For lips, I used MAC Soar lipliner, then my new Clinique liquid lipstick in Cake Pop - review coming soon!

Comments

Popular Posts