Classic Bronze Glitter | MOTD



A couple of weeks ago, I was out celebrating mine and my bf's anniversary. I wanted to do a really classic look for me which is a bronze glittery eye with a super nude lip and plenty of glow! The lighting really was a struggle at the hotel, but I tried my best to get some good pictures so hopefully you can see the makeup well enough here. I will do my breakdown below, and have put a * next to each item I have a full review of - so if you'd like to know more I have full reviews for you to check out! If you're ever unsure, just check out my Review Directory
Base
- Illamasqua Hydraveil* to prime
- Cover FX 'Celestial' enhancer drops all over my skin as a glowy base
- NARS Sheer Glow foundation* in 'Punjab' 
- Clinique Contour stick* under my cheekbones, around my forehead and the sides of my nose
- Maybelline Fit Me concealer* under my eyes, down my nose, forehead and chin
- I also added MAC Prep + Prime in 'Light Boost' under my eyes for extra brightening
- I set my T-zone and under my eyes with Laura Mercier translucent powder
- I bronzed with MAC 'Give Me Sun' MSF*, Charlotte Tilbury Bronze & Glow*, and then contoured with Kat Von D's Shade & Light palette* (I usually use the middle contour shade)
- Colourpop's blush in 'Aphrodisiac' on my cheeks
- A mix of Champagne Pop* & Prosecco Pop* from Becca's Jaclyn Hill collection to highlight my cheekbones, tip of the nose and cupid's bow

Eyes
- For my brows, I just used my ABH Dip Brow* in Taupe to achieve a softer brow look today
- Primed my eyes with Urban Decay primer potion in Eden
- Cleaned up under my brows with Benefit's Bo-oing concealer then set primer and concealer with Laura Mercier translucent powder
- Used ABH Morocco shadow (from Shadow Couture palette) as a transition shade and really blended it quite far out as I wanted a super smoky effect
- I then added Laura Mercier 'Copper' Caviar stick* onto the inner half of the lid and blended it with my finger
- On top of the cream stick shadow, I pressed L'Oreal's Amber Rush shadow over with my finger to get a super glittery effect and ensure the pigment was strong enough
- I then blended ABH Fudge shadow onto the outer half of the lid and in the crease to darken it up, then added ABH Noir right towards the lashline, and in a C shape on my outer lid
- I coated my lashes with mascara then added my Ardell Demi Wispies which I customised with individual lashes to make them longer and fuller
- I used Morocco and Fudge on my lower lashline, then added the Laura Mercier shadow stick into my waterline
- To highlight under my brow bone and in my tear duct, I used MAC's Vanilla pigment

Lips
On my lips I used MAC's Soar lipliner* then Charlotte Tilbury's 'Kim KW' lipstick. 

Comments

Popular Posts