MAC Honeylove Lipstick | IT'S A STRIKE COLLECTION


Pretty much every beauty blogger is a sucker for a new MAC lipstick. In their new It's A Strike collection, I noticed they had included 'Honeylove'. This shade has been raved about by so many people (including my fave Lydia), that I just had to pick it up. It's a beautiful pink toned nude with a matte finish - definitely my kind of shade! You can see me wearing it here - and as you can see, it's a really gorgeous 'suits all' nude. 
What I love about MAC lipsticks is that you'll always know what to expect - with the matte finishes, I find that they aren't as matte as my liquid lipsticks, but offer a comfortable wear on the lips (if you do want something super matte, go for a Retro Matte finish). I know this one will be a firm favourite in my collection from now on, and I've now got my eye on some new lipliners from MAC to go with this one! 
Have you got any new MAC lipsticks recently? Let me know in the comments! 

Comments

Popular Posts