Morphe 35O Palette Look! | MOTD


I've been dying to give my Morphe 35O palette a go and so recently I came up with this summery glowing look. It went down really well on my Instagram so I thought I'd give you a full product breakdown!
Face
-Cover FX Custom Enhancer Drops in Celestial all over the face as a base
- NARS Sheer Glow in Punjab
- Clinique Chubby Bronzing Stick to lightly bronze
- Urban Decay Naked concealer under my eyes and to highlight
- Set everything with Laura Mercier loose setting powder
- Bronzed with MAC Give Me Sun
- Contour with Kat Von D Shade & Light palette (middle contour shade)
- Tarte Exposed blush
- Becca Cosmetics x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop & Prosecco Pop

Eyes
- Anastasia Dip Brow on my brows
- All Morphe 35O palette on the eyes (mixture of: 2nd row shade 6, 3rd row shades 4 and 6, 4th row shade 3)
- MAC 'Vanilla' pigment on inner corner and brow bone
- Charlotte Tilbury 'Barberella Brown' liner on the waterline
- Velour 'Momma Knows Best' lashes

Lips
MAC 'Soar' liner to outline my lips, then Jeffree Star 'Mannequin' liquid lipstick

What do you think of this look? Let me know in the comments!

Comments

Popular Posts