Huge US Beauty Haul!


As you'll know if you follow me on Instagram, I recently went on a holiday to the US and Canada - which obviously meant lots of makeup shopping! I did go completely overboard, and I know I'm definitely makeup addicted but I had a huge list ready to go and I wanted to make the most of all the US makeup whilst I was there! For makeup shopping (in New York especially), I would recommend Sephora (obviously!) and Rickys NYC for all your hard-to-find products like Lipland, Morphe, Violet Voss etc. Obviously the drugstores are great for cheaper products like CVS, Walgreens and Duane Reade. 

Lips

I had my eye on a few liquid lipsticks - the Kat Von D 'Bow and Arrow', which is a gorgeous browny nude, Anastasia 'Milkshake' - a super light pink which I'm going to attempt an ombre lip with, and Lipland x Amrezy 'Rezy' - a beautiful peachy pink which I have been wearing to death already! I also got the Jordana lipliner in Rock n Rose, Bite Beauty 'Honeycomb' lipstick, and a Tarte lipliner (which came in a Sephora 500 point reward!).

Eyes
I picked up a few Anastasia single shadows - they are up there as one of my fave eyeshadow brands, so I got Sangria, Dusty Rose, Fawn and Blazing. I also took advantage of the fact that MAC eyeshadows are only $6 in the US so I got Coppering and Expensive Pink. I also picked up a new ABH Dip Brow as it's my holy grail eyebrow product, and the new Brow Definer. Also from Sephora, I got the Kat Von D Tattoo liner, Too Faced Better Than Sex mini mascara and a bronze gel liner and mascara from Tarte in my 500 point rewards. From Rickys, I got the Violet Voss glitter in Copperella. In the drugstores, I picked up the Jordana aqua pencil liner and the NYC liquid liner. In the NYX store in Canada, I picked up the Violet glitter, and I finished off my eye makeup haul with MAC 'Vanilla' pigment in duty free, which has been on my wishlist for too long!

Complexion
From Sephora, I finally got the cult Laura Mercier loose powder, which has come straight into my daily makeup routine. I also got the Tarte Rainforest of the Sea foundation (review soon!), a mini Urban Decay Naked Skin concealer, the Tarte blusher in Exposed and the Cover FX Custom Enhancer Drops in Celestial (again, review coming soon!). In the drugstores, I picked up the Girlactik 'Lustre' highlighter, the Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer, the Milani Conceal + Perfect foundation and the Milani blush in Rose D'Oro. From Ricky's I got the LA Girl Pro Conceal - not sure what shade, I think it's Porcelain!

Miscellaneous 
I got the cult Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin mist - every US Youtuber seems to go on about this so I had to see what the fuss is about! I also got a new St Tropez Express Mousse as it's my fave fake tan, and the Gucci Flora perfume. I got the ELF blush brush from CVS, and Violet Voss lashes from Ricky's. I picked up some more lashes from Sephora - the Huda Beauty Sasha lashes and Velour lashes (I think they are Momma Knows Best!). I also got a little Tarte angled brush in my 500 point reward from Sephora.

Eyeshadow Palettes
I nearly screamed when I spotted the Morphe 35O palette in Ricky's so of course I had to pick it up! I definitely haven't played around with this enough yet but look out for a review and some makeup looks coming up soon. I also got the Tartelette palette from Sephora which is so pretty and I love that it's all matte shades.

So, congrats if you made it to the end of this post! I've been loving playing with all these new products, so look out for reviews and makeup looks on lots of these soon. Have you tried any of these products? Let me know in the comments!

Comments

Popular Posts