Desi Perkins Inspired 'Pikachu' Look | MOTD


Happy Wednesday! Today's makeup is one I posted a while ago over on my Instagram inspired by Desi Perkins' Pikachu yellow cut crease look. 
Base
- Tarte Rainforest of the Sea foundation (check my previous post for a review!)
- Urban Decay Naked Skin concealer
- Laura Mercier translucent powder
- Physicians Formula Butter bronzer
- Tarte Exposed blush
- Becca Champagne Pop highlighter

Eyes
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow in Taupe in my brows
- Morphe 35B palette (yellow shade)
- Makeup Geek Desert Sands shadow
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Morocco and Fudge shadows to darken the crease
- Charlotte Tilbury 'Barberella Brown' liner in waterline
- Huda Beauty 'Sasha' lashes
- Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara

Lips
- Rimmel Indian Pink lipliner
- Maybelline Shocking Coral lipstick

What do you think? Let me know your thoughts in the comments!

Comments

Popular Posts