Laura Mercier Caviar Stick | REVIEW


If, like me, you're an avid watcher of Desi Perkins' snapchats, you will have seen this little beauty featured a couple of weeks ago. It's the Laura Mercier Caviar Stick in 'Copper' and its a stunner. As soon as I saw it swatched on her snapchat, I marched straight to Space NK and it was mine before I could draw breath! 
It's basically a cream eyeshadow stick, and the colour is so so stunning - it's kind of like a cream version of MAC Woodwinked (which just so happens to be my fave eyeshadow ever), which is a bright coppery gold colour. I have worn it in this Instagram pic all over the lid, and it's the perfect everyday eyeshadow. It's so quick and easy to apply - for everyday I just use this all over the lid then blend out the edges with my finger. I was also so impressed with the wear of this. It doesn't crease at all, and I didn't have any issues with fading or the cream 'crumbling' off. It may be pricey for an eyeshadow stick but I cannot fault it so I would highly recommend you trying one out! They have a gorgeous array of shades too if this isn't up your street. 

Laura Mercier Caviar Stick in 'Copper' - £22

Comments

Popular Posts