Feel Unique Advent Calendar


I love a good beauty advent calendar. I feel like they've definitely become bigger and bigger over the past 2/3 years, and after trying out the Ciate one a couple of years ago, I was hooked. I love the idea of getting a mini beauty treat everyday before Christmas! I do think some of the ones this year are ridiculously expensive however, so I thought I'd show you all a nice more affordable version today - the Feel Unique 12 Days of Unique Beauty calendar. This is only £30 and includes 12 products from their wide range of brands, in total it's worth £85! The box is beautifully packaged and is tied up with a lovely gold ribbon. Obviously it's only 12 days, rather than 24, but I'd much rather get 12 good quality products that I'll actually use, as opposed to 24 average ones!
I also really like how there's a nice mix of products in here, with skin care, makeup, hair care and body care! Fantastic for all round beauty lovers like myself. 
If you want to buy it, it's exclusively at Feel Unique here! Have you got a beauty advent calendar this year? Let me know in the comments. 

*If you don't want any spoilers of what is inside don't read below!*
I was eager to find out what kind of products to expect inside, but Feel Unique don't list them, and I couldn't find any other blog posts that said what was included. So, I thought I'd just bullet point what's included so you can see if you'd fancy investing in one for this December!
- Monu Illuminating Primer SPF15 (travel size)
- Collagene Expert Ultimate Smoothing Serum (travel size)
- This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray (travel size)
- Popband Hair Tie 
- Roger & Gallet Fleur de Figuier Shower Gel (travel size)
- Phillip Kingsley Elasticizer (40ml travel size)
- Grown Alchemist Hydra Repair Day Cream (travel size)
- Nuxe Lip Balm (full size) - very excited about this one!
- Phyto Subtil Elixir Hair Oil (travel size)
- Salcura Winter Skin Hand Therapy (full size)
- Fleur de Force Eye Shadow Quad (full size)
- Redken Extreme Length Primer (doesn't say if it is travel or full size, but I would assume travel size!) 

Comments

Popular Posts