Uni Room Decor Inspiration







This year I'm moving into my very first uni house for my second year of uni. Whilst I'm super nervous, I'm excited to decorate a whole new room how I like. I'm lucky in that my new room is pretty bare, so I can do basically anything I like to it. There are wooden floors, a mirrored wardrobe and a white desk already there so we're starting off on a good basis right?! I may do a uni room tour type post when I'm all happy with it, but for now I thought I'd do a little inspiration post for myself and anyone else who is moving away to uni this year! Good luck to all of you! Let me know in the comments if you're going to/are already at uni, and which inspo picture is your fave. You can find me on Pinterest here for even more heart-eye-emoji worthy pictures. 

Comments

Popular Posts