Sanctuary Spa 4 Day Moisture Oil | REVIEW


Hi guys! So sorry for the unplanned week off blogging I had - second year of uni has been so hectic that I haven't quite mastered keeping up with everything yet! I thought today I'd review a product I bought specifically for uni - Sanctuary's 4 Day Moisture Body Oil Spray. I got it as I still want to keep my skin moisturised but I might not always be able to do it every night. I was sold on the '4 Day' promise from this one! 
Firstly, it's a fairly small bottle for the price. I got it on offer, but full price it's £7. It's a half oil, half water kind of formula, so shake it up and spray it onto skin. Then just rub it in and you're good to go! I found this sunk into skin really quickly and easily, although I'm not sure about the 4 Day claims, as I wouldn't say my skin felt really moisturised for that long. One of the other annoying things about it is that if you have wooden floors, this can make them really slippery, and I found it's a bit annoying to apply. 
Other than that, it does sink in nicely and kept my skin nice and moisturised. I personally find I like to use cream moisturisers as opposed to oils, especially as I fake tan a lot, so I probably won't be repurchasing this!
Let me know your fave body moisturisers in the comments - I'm always on the lookout for more to try! 

Comments

Popular Posts