Next Beauty Event! #nextbeauty


A couple of weeks ago, I was lucky enough to be invited down to London for the launch of Next's new beauty range. It was at the lovely Ice Tank studio, which was super-Instagrammable thanks to it's beautiful white interiors! We got to have cocktails, meet other bloggers and check out the collection. I've got a few photos of the collection below! The brush set looked absolutely lovely, as did the little eyeshadow quads.





Once we'd all settled in and checked out the collection, we were treated to two makeup demonstrations from the lovely Lydia Millen! I've been following Lydia's blog and social media for a good while now, so I was so excited to meet her in person. We had a good chat, and I honestly can't tell you how sweet Lydia is - she really made time to speak to everyone and we chatted about everything from Instagram to Sephora hauls! Lydia did a daytime look, which you can see in the images below. Really sorry they're no fantastic quality - it was a bit chaotic so I just snapped whatever I could! The products that stood out to me were the lovely cream highlighter and the lipstick - it was a gorgeous matte peach that seemed to apply really nicely! 




The second demo was a more nighttime appropriate look featuring a statement red lip. I'm pretty sure she used the 'Cherry Red' chubby lipstick, which I got in my goody bag so I'm super excited to try that. Obviously, Lydia looked gorgeous in both looks! We then got another chance to chat and of course - I had to get a selfie (and another for Instagram)! 


All in all, it was a really lovely evening and I now have a few of the products to try out and so I will be writing up a review very soon! Let me know if you've tried any of the products yourself and which are your faves. I'd also like to give a quick shoutout to the lovely girls I met at the event: Becky, Katie, Jordan and Brogan - it was so nice to meet you all and I hope to see you at other blogger events in the future! 

Comments

Popular Posts