Gigi Hadid: Get The Look


For my next 'Get the Look' post, Gigi Hadid was the first person to pop into my head. Everyone is pretty obsessed with her and her style at the moment, so I thought it would be perfect timing! She also has a definite style, with key pieces that make it pretty easy to get her look.
Sunglasses - Since Gigi lives in the US, where it is much sunnier than the UK, sunglasses are an essential and she's rarely seen without them. She wears lots of different styles, but I think Quay sunglasses replicate the styles she wears most. I actually think the sunglasses in the middle picture above are Quay (if not - they look very similar), in the My Girl style. The aviators from Quay (here) are also similar to the aviators Gigi wears. 
Ripped Jeans - Ripped jeans have definitely been having a moment in the fashion world over the past year or so, and Gigi is regularly seen wearing them. In my opinion, Topshop do the best ripped jeans on a budget and have loads of styles - high waisted/skinny here, boyfriend fit here, light wash here, and they have tons more on their jeans section.  
Strappy Sandals - When Gigi goes out in the evenings, she tends to wear strappy stilettos, that have been such a huge trend for a while now. These are so easy to find on a budget - I'd recommend Missguided, Boohoo and Miss Pap.
Bomber Jacket - Bomber jackets are also definitely a huge trend for this Spring/Summer. Khaki is the key colour here, as seen on Gigi above, but also patterned bombers and pastel pinks are coming through as it gets a bit more summery outside. I love this nude one from Miss Pap, and this khaki one is practically the exact same as Gigi's! I love this khaki one from Topshop too. I actually just bought this one from Boohoo recently, and it's such good quality and such a bargain too! 
Crop Top - If you had Gigi's abs, wouldn't you wear crop tops all the time too?!?! For us mere mortals, pairing them with something high waisted, or a nice skirt means you don't have to flash the flesh if you don't want to. Crop tops are pretty easy to find anywhere to be honest, so I won't link to any specific ones. For extra Gigi style points, keep to neutrals, with grey, black or white, go for a high neck/turtleneck style, and if you want to add a print, make it Breton stripes! 

What do you think of Gigi's style? Let me know what you think in the comments - and if you can think of any more key Gigi fashion pieces! 

Comments

Popular Posts