Revisiting the Magnitone Lucid


I first posted my in-depth review of the Magnitone Lucid Cleansing Brush back in May, and I said I would do an update post. So, two months on, here's what I think now!
I mentioned in my original post that I didn't feel like my skin needed this brush cleansing every single day, and so I stripped it back to using it roughly every other day, although not religiously. I tend to use it when I get back from the gym, to make sure any sweat or impurities are thoroughly cleansed away, and I have found this to be particularly effective. I found that after my initial bout of blemishes appearing when I started using this, that has definitely died down now and I only seem to get blemishes every so often now which is what my skin is normally like. I still feel it does a really good job of properly cleansing the skin, and it's great for people like me who like to wear a full face of makeup and still make sure it's all cleansed off at the end of the day. I haven't noticed a huge miraculous change in my skin really since using this, but it's definitely an interesting product and I am now loving it for a post-gym refresh. 
Have you tried any cleansing brushes? What did you think of them? Let me know in the comments! 

Comments

Popular Posts