Holiday Shop: Tan Enhancing SPF


I'm a bit of a worrier when it comes to SPF. After hearing so much about the effects of sun damage, I always make sure I'm sun lotion-ed up, especially on holiday. However, I'm also a bit of a tanaholic, and I love having a bronzed glow. I've never been someone who gets a deep tan anyway, however, the increase in Tan Enhancing SPF's on the market has definitely sucked me in. I've tried the St Tropez one before (although for some reason I can't find it online now?!), which I actually did feel like it made a difference. Whether that's the placebo effect or not, I am giving another Tan Enhancing SPF a go this year, in the shape of Nivea's 'Protect and Bronze' range. It was a 3 for 2, so I picked up the body spray in SPF 20 and 30, along with the face SPF in SPF 30. There were plenty of raving reviews on the Boots website, so I'm intrigued to see if they have any effect on my pale skin. It does state that it has no self tan in it, which is good as you don't have to worry about applying it smoothly and evenly like a fake tan. 
Have you tried this? What do you think of tan enhancing SPF? Let me know in the comments! 

Comments

Popular Posts