This Week I've Been Loving | Travel In Dior Compact








I'm so sorry I didn't get this post up on Saturday guys but I was super busy! I'm going to try and schedule a few posts today so I can be a bit more frequent this week. Anyway, my most loved this week has been the "Travel in Dior" compact set.
I got this "Travel In Dior" set almost 2 years ago on holiday but I've not properly used this until this week. I've mainly been using the powder and blush (both swatched above) but the eyeshadows are so pretty too. The powder is called "Diorskin Nude" and the blush is "DiorBlush" in Raspberry. I'm not 100% sure if they still stock these specific colours but I absolutely love the colour of the blush - it's so natural and different to my usual coral shades. The powder is pretty much a perfect match for me. I usually use a powder foundation like this one or Benefit's Hello Flawless over the top of liquid foundation to get a flawless finish and set me makeup. The only thing that's slightly annoying about these is that the sections are so thin it can be difficult to get my huge powder brush into the powder without getting the blush on it as well! But the shades are so beautiful it hasn't put me off trying.
The eyeshadows are all shades from "5 Couleurs/5 Couleurs Iridescent" range and although I haven't used them as much, they're still lovely shades. They're not hugely pigmented so a primer would definitely be helpful and I probably wouldn't wear them for a dramatic look.
There are also lipglosses in this palette but I just haven't used them so there was no point in me reviewing them! 
The packaging is also lovely. It's a midnight blue colour with the Dior logo on it. There's a also a big mirror in it which makes it so easy for travel! I also got in it a velvet case with some tiny brushes but I don't really use them. I would definitely recommend this if you're always on the go and want an easy palette to take with you!
I didn't realise how difficult it was to find this online! But I did manage to find it online from Amazon US here for $60 (roughly £38).



Comments

Popular Posts