MAC Creme Cup Lipstick | REVIEW





MAC's Creme Cup has been on my wishlist for some time now. I searched for it after Christmas but it was sold out in both the MAC shops near me! So, I finally managed to get my hands on it and it hasn't left my lips all weekend! As you can see, Creme Cup is part of the Cremesheen range so it's a gorgeous glossy finish and it goes on so easily as it's so smooth. The colour is described on the website as a "light blue pink" which I completely agree with. I definitely prefer blue pinks as they look best with my skintone and blonde hair. This is probably the most nude lipstick I would go for as anything lighter would completely wash me out. I think this is the perfect everyday lipstick as it doesn't bleed or rub off leaving an awful ring of colour on the outside of your mouth. I usually use a balm underneath my lipstick anyway, but I think this could work without as it's not drying at all. 
I know the price can be very off putting for MAC lipsticks but they are definitely worth it and you definitely pay for quality.
This is the first Cremesheen lipstick I've tried and I really like it - it has lived up to my high expectations! Next on my list is "Velvet Teddy" from the Matte range.

MAC Creme Cup lipstick, £14.00 - link 



Comments

  1. I bought this lipstick on Thursday and I'm SO impressed with it! Perfefct nude lipstick for pale skin.

    Sophie xo | thatswhatsophiesaid

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please comment below & let me know what you think! I try to reply to as many as I can, so know that I read every single comment & thankyou! ♡

Popular Posts