April Empties!


Ah, the end of another month. April came and left which means my exams are closer than ever (but so is summer!). I don't have a lot of empties this month as I've been chopping and changing a few things, meaning I haven't got to the bottom of a lot of products, but nevertheless, here are my empties for April:



The Cotton Collection Body Cream (M&S) - I don't have a link for this as I got it a while ago and they no longer sell it. However, this was the last of my body butters that I had left lying around to use up! I finally stayed with a New Year's resolution and I actually got to the point where I had NO body butters/cream/lotions which was so weird! Anyway, this cream smells really nice and fresh and was super lightweight. It would have been perfect for the summer because I didn't feel like it was thick or took a long time to sink in. I'm actually saving the pot to put cotton pads into as it's so cute and the perfect size!
Repurchase? I like trying out different body butters, so no.

L'Oreal Re Nourish Cleansing Milk - For some reason, I couldn't find this on the Boots website but here is a similar product from the same line. I mainly bought this because the packaging looked so pretty and I wanted to try a creamy makeup remover. I didn't actually realise this was for 'dry and sensitive skin' which I don't have but it still worked really well with removing makeup and the creamy texture did leave my skin feeling clean without leaving it tight or uncomfortable. My only complaint with this is that I found it a little greasy. I don't know whether this is because it is aimed at dry skin but it is slightly offputting.
Repurchase? My Caudalie Cleansing Water is doing the job fine at the minute, so no.

Simple Eye Makeup Remover, £3.39 - This is my go-to eye makeup remover and I've only ever used one other brand. I desperately want to try the Clarins eye makeup remover but the hefty price tag is so offputting that I am prepared to wait a little longer! For now, this has done the job and the 125ml bottle lasts for ages!
Repurchase? Yes


Sure Crystal Deodorant, £3.15 - Definitely not the most exciting product in the world but I thought I would include it anyway. This huge can lasted for months so value for money is amazing! I don't think it's the best deodorant out there but the scent is nice and it does the job.
Repurchase? I already had another can lying around so yes.

Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish, £13.25 - I couldn't believe it when my beloved C&P came to an end but I can assure you it's been well loved! I got my 150ml bottle in a Christmas set, so I've linked the 100ml bottle. It's so amazing at completely cleansing your face that I couldn't bring myself to try anything else. I'm really intrigued to try out some more of the Liz Earle skincare range as I've loved this so much! 
Repurchase? YES




Comments

Popular Posts