The New Eyelash Heaven


Recently I stumbled across a little corner of the internet called 'falseeyelashes.co.uk', and if you're an eyelash lover like me, this will be your new favourite site. I found this amazing Ardell Demi Wispies multipack for only £9.99! When one pair usually costs £5 in Boots, you're basically getting 2 pairs for free! These were out of stock for a good few weeks though so keep a tab open on your iPad/laptop/phone and get them as soon as they come back in. I also bought these gorgeous Red Cherry '#WSP' lashes for just £2.99 and really love the effect of them, a fab natural lash. I think this is a fairly new website but I can see it becoming the place to go to for all your eyelashes, as they stock Ardell, Red Cherry, Eylure and more! I was really impressed with the delivery too, free First Class postage! Let me know your favourite lashes as I'd love to try out some more styles. 
PS Save 10% with the code 'EYES' on checkout!

Comments

  1. Checking out this website right now, I've wanted to try Ardell lashes for ages now!

    http://josielcross.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please comment below & let me know what you think! I try to reply to as many as I can, so know that I read every single comment & thankyou! ♡

Popular Posts