What's In My Daytime Makeup Bag


Today I thought I'd let you have a little peek inside my makeup bag that I carry around in my handbag most days. Obviously some things get added/taken out, but these tend to be the essentials:
The Makeup - I always keep a good blotting powder on hand - here I have the Soap & Glory 'One Heck of a Blot' - for when things get a bit sweaty, and I just throw in my Ecotools Powder brush for that. I also keep a selection of lip products in here, although today I only had two - my hold grail Urban Decay 'Streak' lipstick and MAC's 'Creme Cup' 
The Essentials - Obviously I keep an emergency stash of hair grips, mints and ibruprofen in here - you never know when they'll come in handy!
Random Bits & Bobs - The other bits that I must have in my makeup bag at all times include a nail file (you always need one when you don't have one!), hand sanitiser (the Soap and Glory one has the most heavenly scent..), a pocket mirror and a rollerball perfume, mine is a Zara one which smells so lovely, almost like Marc Jacobs 'Daisy'!

Comments

Popular Posts