Look Fantastic June Beauty Box | WHAT'S INCLUDED



Hi everyone! So, I'm finally back from my blogging break - uni is finally over yaaaaaay - and ready to bring you more exciting beauty posts. First up is a peek inside Look Fantastic's June 'Wanderlust' Beauty Box. I have to say, this is my favourite one yet! This box is centred around providing in-flight and holiday essentials - which will certainly come in handy for my holiday which is just around the corner. 

Firstly is the Kerastase Resistance Strengthening shampoo. Kerastase is one of my top fave haircare brands so I can't wait to give this one a whirl - I imagine it will be great for sun damaged hair which can often feel a bit dry and brittle. This product promises smooth, stronger hair from consistent use and contains a combination of 'intra-Cylane, Ceramide R and Pro-Keratin' which all help to condition the hair. 

Next up is skincare. I really believe in treating your skin when flying, especially on long haul flights, as planes can be extremely dehydrating. The trio of products included in this months box are handy travel size containers that can be thrown into your hand luggage to use in-flight. The First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads are constantly raved about, so I can't wait to try them. They pads are an acid toner that's gentle enough for everyday use, and contains both Lactic and Glycolic Acid to gently exfoliate and brighten the skin and help to improve texture. Meanwhile, their Fab Antioxidant Booster helps to stave off environmental aggressors - like the sun, heat and humidity - so your skin stays looking its best! Follow up with the Balance Me Balancing Face Moisturiser which is suitable for all skin types as it prevents spots, controls oily skin and lightly hydrates - great for hot weather when you don't want a heavy moisturiser. It also contains Vitamin E which helps to protect the skin from environmental pollution and is a powerful antioxidant which can help with sun protection and damage (when used in conjunction with sunscreen of course). Finally, complete your holiday skincare routine with the Monu Rosewood Reviving Mist. I love a good refreshing mist, especially on holiday, so this handy travel size one will be great! It contains a variety of essential oils, including Rosewood Oil, which helps to calm and destress (great for nervous flyers!) and Lemon Oil which purifies the skin and is a natural toner that balances natural oils in the skin. The mist has tons of different uses such as an aftershave for men, a post-pedicure refresh for the feet, or just to spritz on the skin for a pick-me-up! 

Finally, two makeup products to get that glowing, effortless holiday makeup look. Firstly is the Bellapierre Cosmetics Shimmer Powder in Excite. This loose powder can be used on the face or body to get that gorgeous glow. The mineral formulation ensures it doesn't irritate the skin too! Secondly, the Hailey Baldwin for Model Co gloss included not only smells incredible, but also promises a hydrating and high shine gloss that can be used alone or over lipstick. I believe there's a couple of shade options, but I got Biz which is a gorgeous pinky nude. 

So that's my rundown of this month's box! I honestly can't wait to dig into all the products and test them out properly, but some of them will certainly be packed in my luggage for my holiday. What do you think of the products? Let me know if you'll be getting the box this month in the comments. 

Comments

Popular Posts