MAC 'Club' Eyeshadow | Review & Makeup Look




I cannot quite believe how long this post has been sitting in my drafts for - I suppose I was waiting for the right makeup look to upload for this review! I got Club eyeshadow from MAC  probably about a year ago, and what I love about this one is just how unique the colour is. It's a beautiful duo chrome (satin finish) red-brown shade with a olive green pearl in it. I find it's one of those colours that looks different on everyone, so definitely worth swatching it in store if you get the chance! I bought it when Carli Bybel used it in a tutorial ages ago, and it definitely looks more green on her pictures than on me. It's definitely a colour that would look especially beautiful on brown eyes. 
As with all MAC shadows, this one doesn't disappoint in terms of pigmentation and I never have any problems with blending or fall out when it comes to MAC either. This one I find I do have to build up a little bit to pack it on the lid, and I find it most beautiful layered with Kiko's 213 water shadow as they complement each other beautifully. In this look, I smoked it out with autumnal orange/red shades from the ABH Modern Renaissance palette.

Do you have MAC Club eyeshadow? What are your fave MAC shadows? Let me know in the comments!



Comments

Popular Posts