Charlotte Tilbury Kim KW Lipstick | REVIEW



I wouldn't exactly call myself a Kardashian obsessive, but when Charlotte Tilbury's range of celebrity inspired Hot Lips lipsticks came out earlier this year, I definitely gravitated towards the Kim K inspired shade. I mean, it really is the perfect nude. Packaged in the stunning signature rose gold, this is going to look incredibly pretty on anyone's dressing table. I especially love the lip print embossed into the side. The square shaped bullet makes it easier to apply, and really get into the corners of your lips. I'm wearing the shade in the picture above (with a little bit of MAC 'Soar' liner to outline my lips), and it is quite a pale pink shade - but definitely nowhere near the likes of MAC 'Myth'! It's in a matte formulation, but I do find it still has a very slight sheen to it, and it doesn't feel drying on the lips at all which I love. 
Overall, Charlotte never fails to impress me with her beautiful line, and this has got to be one of my favourite pieces! They are slightly more on the pricey side (£23) but with a shade like this, I know I'll wear it enough to justify the price! If you want a slightly darker nude, I'd recommend the Super Cindy shade. 

Comments

Popular Posts