Winter Monochrome | Fashion



Ribbed Grey Jumper // Black High Waisted Jeans // Black Knee High Boots // 

As a fashion student, I am eager to make this blog a little more fashion focused, and so I thought I would introduce a little series with an entire look, rather than struggling to do OOTD's in this rubbish light we are having in the UK! I'm starting off with a Winter Monochrome look. I have been so obsessed with wearing simple monochromes this season. I think it looks so classy and put together, and is so easy to pick out at 6AM when I have to get ready! 
I think this look would be perfect for a Sunday roast at the pub, or visiting family over the Christmas season. I paired this gorgeous grey ribbed jumper from New Look with skinny black jeans from Topshop. I have been loving knee high boots at the moment (along with pretty much everyone else!) so these H&M boots are perfect, plus they're only £35! I've bought the brown ones and I love them. 
To jazz up the outfit a bit, I've added this cute grey faux fur cross body bag from River Island, which has a handy gold chain, and will keep all your essentials in. My final piece in the outfit is this pretty floral necklace from Topshop which adds some subtle colour to the outfit and makes it look so elegant. I've linked all the pieces below the picture if you fancy doing some browsing.

Comments

Popular Posts