Zara does Perfume?!


Now I will admit, with a Zara conveniently placed between the train station and my university, I've been making more than a few trips there!


I have had a Zara rollerball perfume hanging around in my bag for aaaages now, so I finally decided to get the full size. I know a lot of people don't really know that Zara does perfume so I knew I had to write a post because they are seriously amazing. The one that I have is 'No.11 Corso Vittorio Emanuele Milano'. Not the catchiest of names, however it has a hint of Marc Jacobs 'Daisy' to it and is a lovely daytime scent that I've been wearing religiously. And the best part? It's only £9.99 for this 50ml bottle! With it's nice chic bottle and gorgeous scent, I would've expected it to be much more, but now I can feel much less guilty about spritzing a bit extra on! 
Have you ever tried Zara fragrances? I've heard the black and gold one smells like Paco Rabanne 'Lady Million' so that might be next on my list!

Comments

Popular Posts