Soap & Glory "One Heck of a Blot!" | REVIEW




I bought Soap & Glory's 'One Heck of a Blot!' a few weeks ago (link to haul)and I thought it was about time I did a review of it! First of all, I absolutely love the packaging. This is my first S&G product and I love the 'POWder' imprint on the powder, and the large mirror on the inside, making it perfect for throwing in your bag for on the go. It's a translucent powder, which is my favourite as I don't like adding too much more coverage after foundation. I found it did make my face nice and matte, without looking cakey, although you have to apply it with a light hand. The lasting power is really good, although my face can look a little dry with this on after a few hours so I do think I prefer my Rimmel Stay Matte for longer wear. Overall though, I've been really impressed by my first S&G makeup purchase! Next up: the 'Glow All Out' highlighter!



Catherine x 

Comments

  1. I just nominated you for a Liebster Award :)

    http://daisiesandbuttercupsx.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/liebster-award-d.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review! Thanks for the info!

    So glad I stumbled upon your blog! Check mine out as well when you get a chance :)

    Meagan
    chicisthenewblack.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please comment below & let me know what you think! I try to reply to as many as I can, so know that I read every single comment & thankyou! ♡

Popular Posts