June Wishlist


Recently, I've been adding plenty of things onto my "Wishlist" note page on my iPhone and thought it was about time I shared it with you guys! The majority of it is skincare items thanks to the influence of Caroline Hirons and Kate from gh0stparties, but there's a few makeup bits and bobs too. However, I'm craving a skincare overhaul because of the amazing new releases and constant stream of blogposts so these products need to be mine very soon!
Pixi Glow Tonic - I know this is extremely hard to get hold of but I feel like I have to try it after all the hype surrounding toners recently. Plus, the bottle is huge so if I ever get down to the London store I will be stocking up!
Bumble & Bumble Straight Blow Dry - After reading Into The Gloss' haircare post yesterday, this went straight onto my wishlist because it seems to be exactly what I'm looking for. Something that will keep my frizz at bay and give me a super sleek, bouncy blow dry? Yes please!
Hydraluron - I'll be honest, I wasn't 100% sure what this actually did, until Milly's post explained it all simply. I realise I'm only 17, so anti-ageing isn't a huge priority for me, however I want to keep my skin in good condition for as long as possible so I think it's definitely best to start young!
Trilogy Rosehip Oil - I feel like something lacking in my skincare routine is an oil to refresh my skin and give it some extra moisture. This is where Rosehip Oil comes in. It is reportedly used by Miranda Kerr and the reasonable price tag means I could be one step closer to getting supermodel skin!
Estee Lauder 'Pink Champagne' - I wasn't really sure whether to include this in my wishlist because I have found out that it has been discontinued. But, I saw a post on Pinterest that caught my eye and this was the lip colour that had been used. I'm now totally craving a colour like this so if anyone knows of a good dupe, please let me know!
Origins GinZing Moisturiser - Having only just tried my first Origins product (the Super Spot Remover), I really want to try this new moisturiser from their GinZing range as it sounds right up my street. A lightweight day cream that wakes up your skin ready for makeup sounds perfect for me, and the hundreds of reviews confirm that it is as wonderful as it sounds! For £23, it's actually one of the cheaper Origins moisturisers too so I'm hoping I can get my hands on it soon.

So there you have it, my top 6 items I'm lusting over recently! I'm sure there will be additions to it very soon but I thought I would keep the wishlists to once a month to prevent me spending too much money! Let me know if you've tried anything on my wishlist and what you thought of it:)


Catherine 


Comments

Popular Posts