Valentine's Lingerie Picks | FASHION


Red embroidered bra and briefs, La Perla @ Net-A-Porter - £245
Red lace set, Stella McCartney @ Net-A-Porter (bra, thong & suspender) - £225
Black floral set, L'Agent by Agent Provocateur @ Net-A-Porter (bra and briefs) - £90

With Valentine's Day fast approaching, I thought my first Friday Fashion post would be little bit of lingerie inspiration for anyone looking to pick up something new! Even if you're single, I think Valentine's Day is a great time to treat yourself to new lingerie - a lot of places do offers so you can get bits cheaper! Plus there's nothing more empowering than wearing a matching lingerie set and feeling like you've got your life together! 
One of my favourite places to buy lingerie is good old M&S. Their Rosie Huntington Whiteley range is absolutely beautiful, and so affordable. The fabrics are so luxurious with silks and lace, and they have a great colour range. I've picked out the lace body here, which is so special and I imagine would be very flattering on the body. I've also picked out the bralet and knickers set which I actually have myself, as I love the slightly longline style, and the delicate lace makes it extra feminine. 
Another great affordable lingerie brand is Boux Avenue. They have such a wide range of sizes, so they're great if you struggle to find your size in the normal stores. They have loads of Valentine's lingerie, but I liked the simple Isabella sparkle set. Alternatively, ASOS always have plenty of lingerie to choose from, with a wide price range too. I love this eyelash lace burgundy set, as well as this pink set. The ASOS own brand lingerie is really nice quality too, and you can get a set like this for around £25. 
Finally, if you're looking to splurge a bit more on lingerie, look to Net-A-Porter. I would also suggest Victoria's Secret but as they don't have a UK site, I haven't featured any specific pieces here! But, if you're near a store, definitely pop in for something special as they have the most beautiful pieces. L'Agent by Agent Provocateur at Net-A-Porter have a great range of lingerie, and is around the same price as Victoria's Secret. I loved the floral embroidery on this black set, and it's great if you don't fancy the typical Valentine's black and red, as the pink adds a softer look. However, if you want to go all out on the red, La Perla have a gorgeous delicate lace set, which is super expensive but great if you really want to treat yourself and make an impression! The Stella McCartney range is gorgeous too - I haven't really looked at her range before but I will definitely do so now! This red bra, thong and suspender set is super sexy and features plenty of strap detailing, which is so on trend for lingerie at the moment! 
What places do you love to buy lingerie from? Let me know in the comments!

Comments

Popular Posts