Sephora Haul

Every beauty lover loves a good Sephora haul. Whenever I get the chance to go, I stock up, because unfortunately the UK doesn't have a Sephora (*cries*). I recently went to Barcelona, and had a little haul in their Sephora - which, btw, is bloody amazing! Firstly, I got the Kat Von D Shade & Light contour palette. I have been lusting after this for so long, especially because I have been avoiding getting the Anastasia one as I've heard this one is better for fair skin. I'll have a full review up of this very soon once I've had the chance to give it a good try! 
I then got the Sephora matte lip cream in 06 Pink Souffle. This is a slightly brighter pink than MAC 'Brave' and I absolutely love it. It's a slightly mauve pink, which is my fave lipstick shade, and I love the formula of these lipsticks! They're not quite a full on matte liquid lip but they're a great in-between for anyone who doesn't want anything too drying. Again, I'll have a full review of this up soon!
Finally, Lustrelux convinced me I needed the Sephora Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer. I got the shade Creme, which I think should work with my skin tone, and they did have a pretty good colour range available. I've got a 'New In' post coming up soon featuring this concealer so keep an eye out for more details!
What's on your Sephora wishlist? Let me know in the comments!

Comments

Popular Posts