S/S Sandals



I know March is potentially too early to be getting into summer clothes, but with an exciting trip to Venice coming up for me in a couple of weeks, I figured I needed some summery shoes. I had an old pair from Office for years but had to throw them out last summer, so hopefully these can be my new go-to summer sandal!
I've become a bit obsessed with ASOS at the moment, and with a little haul came these beauties. They are quite simple, black with rose gold detailing and snakeskin texture straps. They have a little bit of a 'flatform', probably only half an inch or so, but that should mean they don't wear down so easily. 
I love the style of these, and they were only £20 too! I obviously haven't worn these out yet, but on first impressions they seem really comfy and I can't wait for the warmer weather to bring out these! 
What are you loving for S/S so far? Let me know in the comments! 

Comments

Popular Posts