Coral Tones


If you follow me on Instagram, you will have seen this look already. I wore it for Valentine's Day (can't believe it was a month ago!), so just wanted to share what I wore makeup-wise. 
Skin: I mixed MAC Face & Body with L'Oreal True Match foundation to get a light flawless finish. I used Maybelline Fit Me concealer and powdered with Rimmel's Match Perfection loose powder. For blusher, I think I used Orgasm from NARS, and Harmony from MAC to contour. I highlighted my cheekbones, nose, tear duct, cupid's bow and brow bone (basically everywhere haha) with the Balm's Mary LouManizer.
Eyes: For brows, I used my usual Anastasia products. I used my beloved Charlotte Tilbury Dolce Vita palette (seriously, when do I not use it?!), with plenty of the gold glitter on my lid. I lined my eyes with the L'Oreal Super Liner pen and then used L'Oreal False Lash Telescopic mascara. I added a full set of Ardell Demi Wispies, and then another half set on the outer lash line. I've been loving doing this recently as it creates a really nice cat eye shape and makes your lashes really fluttery. 
Lips: To match my outfit, I went for a coral in the shape of my favourite Urban Decay Streak Lipstick softly dabbed onto my lips. 

Just some extra notes, if anyone is wondering: for my hair, I blow dried it and used Lauren's Way rollers to create a curly blow dry. I'm pretty good at this technique now as I learnt how to do it nearly 3 years ago now, and it's the way I always have my hair for occasions like this. My top is from Zara, and my necklace is Tiffany. 

Comments

Popular Posts