Look Fantastic April Beauty Box | WHAT'S INCLUDED


This is my very first Beauty Box as a Look Fantastic Ambassador, so I was super excited to see what was included - and I definitely wasn't disappointed! The box was beautifully packaged, in a beautiful peach and white box, with 7 new products to try. If you're a beauty junkie like me, this will definitely fill that beauty sized hole in your heart if you're on a budget, as all this costs less than £15! 
This month, the focus is on Natural Beauty. Now, take one look at my Instagram and you'll know that's not usually me, however, day to day, I like to give my skin a break! Plus, there's plenty of skincare/haircare to get stuck into when I fancy a pamper. Let's take a look at what's included this month...
Makeup
I'm intrigued to try the Laura Gellar Balance & Brighten powder foundation. In all honesty, I'll probably use this as a setting powder over my usual liquid foundation, but the formula looks really nice and finely milled, and the baked finish provides lots of different tones to the powder, which I imagine will stop the face from looking flat and 2-dimensional. 
Skincare
I've never tried Omorovicza before, but the Cleansing Foam looks lovely. The sulphate-free formula promises cleansing without drying out the skin and is good for all skin types. It contains Copper Gluconate which detoxifies and helps to tighten pores, White Lupin, which helps to energise & revitalise (great for AM cleansing!), and Apple Pectin, which provides hydration and improves suppleness. Sounds very luxurious! Can't wait to try this out - I imagine this will be great in the summer/on holiday when SPF can clog up the skin. Next up is the Vitamasques Pomegranate sheet mask. I have to admit, I literally used this within 24 hours of receiving the box and it was lovely! It was easy to apply and didn't feel uncomfortable, and my skin felt super hydrated after use. As I mentioned in my previous post, I'm loving sheet masks at the moment, and for £3.99, this is a lovely treat for a pamper evening. 
Thirdly is the Madara SMART Day Cream. This is aimed towards dry/very skin skin types, promising to minimise fine lines and decrease dryness in the skin so I'm not exactly the target customer but I love minis like this for when I go away and don't want to take my usual huge moisturiser! 
Body/Hair/Misc.
I'm interested to see if the This Works Perfect Legs lives up to the hype. I love stuff like this as we're moving into summer, and as this is just a mini I may try it out on my shoulders/chest for my Instagram to see if it makes much difference! It contains Vitamins C and E which even out skin tone, and Arnica helps to fade out any bruising. 
I'm definitely one of those people who always, always carries anti-bac hand gel, and this super cute one from Merci Handy reminds me of the Bath & Body Works ones as it smells absolutely amazing and is such a handy size to throw in your bag! I find a lot of hand gels can smell very alcohol-y, but this New Wave fragrance is lovely and fresh without being overpowering. 
The final product is the Alterna Caviar CC Cream for hair. You apply this to towel dried hair before styling, and it promises the following 10 benefits: moisture, shine, smoothness, softness, UV protection, manageability, strength, anti-breakage, heat protection and light hold - phew! As someone who has super frizzy, thick hair, this sounds amazing so can't wait to give this a go! It also smells absolutely amazing - very luxurious and feminine. Plus, the 5* reviews are definitely selling it to me.

So there you have it! A great all-rounder box for April and some amazing new brands for me to try out. If you'd like to know how I get on with any of them, leave a comment or tweet me

Comments

Popular Posts