Feel Unique 12 Days of Unique Beauty / Days 9-12


Happy New Years everyone! I can't quite believe that 2016 is already upon us, but I hope it's a fantastic year for everyone. To start off the New Year, I thought I'd do my last round up from my Feel Unique Advent Calendar. I thought doing this would be helpful for anyone who either wants to try these products individually, or to give people an idea of what you get in this advent calendar for next Christmas! 
Day 9 - Gatineau Collagene Expert Smoothing Serum - This is a teeny tiny size of the Gatineau serum. I've not really tried many serums but this one contains hyaluronic acid, which I know is really popular in a lot of cult products. It's supposed to create a 'moisture veil' and smooth lines/wrinkles. Whilst I don't really have to worry about lines/wrinkles yet, I'll be intrigued to see how hydrating this is!
Day 10 - Popband Hair Tie - Not too much to say about a hair tie, but Popbands are designed for gym workouts, as they promise to hold the hair up tight, whilst keeping it kink-free and fresh! I'll definitely be trying this one out for my workouts and will keep you posted!
Day 11 - Salcura Winter Skin Hand Therapy - This is an absolutely huge tub of this hand cream, worth £12.99. I use hand cream pretty much every night, so once I finish my current one, I'll be moving onto this one. On first impressions, it's a super thick cream that will definitely sort any dry hands out, so will be good for the cold days in Jan/Feb.
Day 12 - Nuxe Reve de Miel Lip Balm - This is the product I was most excited about getting in the advent calendar. I've wanted to try Reve de Miel for ages but never got round to actually buying it. So, to get a full size tub in this made me very happy! I've not had chance to use this much yet, but I hope it lives up to all the fantastic reviews!

Comments

Popular Posts