Milani Eyeshadows



I know it's been a bit Milani crazy over here recently, but all their stuff is just so darn good! However, today I bring you the last product I tested: their eyeshadows. This beautiful shade I have here is 'Bella Champagne', a shimmery golden colour AKA my perfect shadow. Again, I love the chic gold packaging, and this shadow has a little finger size dint, making it perfect if you want to apply it with your finger. Personally, I like to use a flat synthetic brush to apply it, I swirl it round the powder and pack it onto the lid. The colour looks absolutely gorgeous, and I have been loving pairing this with MAC's 'Cork' in the crease for a fail-safe everyday look. The pigmentation is not that of MAC or Urban Decay for example, but for something like $3, I can hardly complain! I just have to do a bit more packing on to get the colour in the swatch above - something I'm willing to do for the lovely outcome. I'm really glad I picked up this shade out of all of them as it's so versatile so I know I'll get my money's worth out of this! Have any of you tried any Milani products?

Comments

Popular Posts