L'Oreal Eau De Teint | REVIEW


I have to say, I was a bit wary about getting the new L'Oreal Eau de Teint foundation even with all the rave reviews. I thought the 'water like feel' claim would make it super light coverage, and the weird watery liquid would just not be for me. However, after getting it, it's the only foundation I've been wearing and it's safe to say this is one of (if not, the) best foundations I've tried. First of all, it is the only foundation I've tried which is completely undetectable on my skin. It doesn't feel like I have foundation on when I'm wearing it, and I can't see any tell tale marks on my skin either! Also, I bought the shade 'Nude Beige' thinking it would solely be a 'fake tan' shade, but I haven't applied fake tan for 4 days now and it still works well with my skin tone (may be due to the fake tan I'm using though?). I apply it with the Real Techniques Stippling Brush and it works really well, blends nicely and just really meshes with my skin. I would 100% recommend this, and this may be overtaking my L'Oreal True Match when it comes to my favourite everyday foundation! Only snag is that there are only 6 shades available at Boots at the moment, in contrast to the vast range for True Match. But for now, off to buy every shade...

Comments

Popular Posts