Hit It Off Heels


When I'm looking for something specific, ASOS is always my first port of call. So when I decided that I absolutely 100% needed some nude heeled sandals in my life, ASOS was where I went. The 'Hit It Off' Nude sandals caught my eye immediately. I'm an absolute sucker for rose gold and so I absolutely love the rose gold heel and detailing on the strap. I would say they lean more towards the pink side of nude rather than a true nude but the colour is absolutely beautiful and they feel really good quality considering I only paid £35 for them! I have bought similar ones for around £25 from Missguided before but they felt so much cheaper and I had to return them (an unlikely event with Missguided though I have to say!). They're so different to any other heels I have and although I haven't worn these out yet, I'm hoping the slightly lower-than-my-average heel (4") will make them a little more comfortable. What do you think of these beauties? 

ps. Happy Easter everyone! Hope you all have a lovely day & consume your entire body weight in chocolate!

Comments

Popular Posts