TheBalm Mary Lou-Manizer | REVIEW





TheBalm's Mary Lou-Manizer Highlighter has been on my wishlist for so so long now and now I've got it, I haven't been disappointed! I got this from FeelUnique in the sale for £10.80 which is an absolute bargain as it's usually sold for £15! This is the first product I've tried from TheBalm but I get the feeling it won't be the last. I've actually been cheating on my MAC Soft & Gentle with this for a good couple of weeks now, and it's definitely love. The powder is extremely finely milled, making it super pigmented (as you can see from the swatch). The colour is a beautiful bright gold that looks amazing in the inner corner of my eye and on the tops of my cheekbones. The lasting power is pretty good too, it lasts a good 8+ hours of wear easily. If it hadn't been in the sale, I think I probably would've still bought it full price eventually as it's such a beautiful highlighter that would suit all skintones and will last forever due to only needing the tinest sweep of a brush each use.

TheBalm Mary Lou-Manizer Highlighter, £15 



Catherine x 

Comments

Post a Comment

Please comment below & let me know what you think! I try to reply to as many as I can, so know that I read every single comment & thankyou! ♡

Popular Posts