Fenty Beauty Killawatt Highlighter | REVIEW


I know I'm a good few weeks late on the Fenty Beauty posts, but I really wanted to give my purchase a proper try before I shared my thoughts! I bought the Killawatt Highlighter Duo in the shades Mean Money & Hu$tla Baby - and have also since bought the Gloss Bomb lipgloss. I think the pricing of the range is really reasonable (comparable to MAC I'd say) and this duo is £26 from Harvey Nics (although the shipping is extortionate so I'd recommend splitting shipping with a friend who also wants to try the range!).

Firstly, the packaging is so incredible. It is white with very subtle purple reflects in it (try and see it in person, it's so beautiful!), and the geometric shape is cool and really different to the traditional square and circular packaging. There's also a large mirror included. 

The actual formula is absolutely beautiful - Mean Money is a much more subtle highlight and is something I use for daytime/work on my brow bone and tear duct as it looks more natural than a strong highlight. Hu$tla Baby is much more of my kind of highlighter - super strong and glowy, with a golden undertone. It's a lovely buttery formula, and no glitter in sight! I know everyone's gone crazy for the Trophy Wife highlight, but I feel like this duo is much more wearable for every day. I used Hu$tla Baby for this look and I've been using it literally everyday at the moment!

What do you think of the Fenty Beauty range? Have you picked anything up? Let me know in the comments! 



Comments

  1. Awesome post and I really enjoy reading this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing information about killawatt highlighter

    ReplyDelete
  3. I gotta bookmark this website it seems extremely helpful very useful. Thanks for sharing.

    Buy joico hair products

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please comment below & let me know what you think! I try to reply to as many as I can, so know that I read every single comment & thankyou! ♡

Popular Posts