Vichy Mineral 89 | NEW SKINCARE


Vichy has had a growing presence in my skincare collection over the past few months. I've become completely obsessed with the Idealia Peeling toner and Aqualia Thermal serum and so I was very excited to try their new release; Mineral 89. It is essentially a 'Step Zero' in your skincare routine, to be used after cleansing before you apply any other skincare products. It's most comparable to a serum but I've been using a serum on top of this for extra hydration. It is honestly so incredibly lightweight and feels so much like water on the skin so is great for before makeup as it won't make your skin too creamy or greasy. I use one pump for all over my skin and I find that's more than enough - meaning this will last a long time which is great! I'd say maybe if you have drier skin, two pumps would be better but oily/normal skin can definitely get away with one. It is also ideal for sensitive skin as it is fragrance and oil free. I'm so obsessed with the packaging too - so sleek and I'm a big fan of glass packaging even if it's not so great for travelling. 

Key Ingredients: 
The amazing thing about this product is that it only contains 11 ingredients - so amazing considering ingredients lists are usually 100s of items long these days! It is 89% Mineralising Thermal Water from French volcanoes. This helps to decrease inflammation and has antioxidant properties, along with being super hydrating of course. It also contains Hyaluronic Acid which is in most incredibly hydrating skincare products as it is a unique in that it can retain lots of moisture in the skin and also helps to smooth. 

Would you try this product? Let me know your thoughts in the comments! 

Vichy Mineral 89 is available on Look Fantastic for £25 (currently on offer for cheaper!)

Comments

Popular Posts