Cover FX Custom Enhancer Drops | REVIEW


When the Cover FX Custom Enhancer Drops came out in July, I was all over them - from the swatches they looked like liquid metal, and I'm obsessed with the whole strobing, highlighting thing, so I knew I needed them! They weren't available in the UK originally, and so I made it my mission to pick one up in the US. So many Sephora stores were out of stock, so I eventually found Celestial. You can see the swatch of this shade below:


As you can see, these really are as insanely pigmented as they looked on Snapchats etc - the picture above is not edited at all! Celestial is a beautiful icy cool toned silver/gold highlight - unlike anything else I've ever tried before. The texture is really unique - quite watery, and you only need one drop per use as this stuff is extremely pigmented. Personally, I'm not a huge fan of liquid/cream highlighters in general, and I tend to use them under foundation instead, and this is what I generally do with this one. I use one drop and smooth it over my entire face after moisturiser. This technique will make you look like a tin man initially (it's all fine after foundation is applied!), and is only for those who love an intense glow but the effect is stunning - I did it for this look. Another option I have done it to add a drop into my foundation when applying it, and this also works really well - see this look. This is certainly not a subtle highlight, but I absolutely adore it, and was well worth the hunt to find it! I also love the sound of the liquid bronzers so they are next on my list...
You can get the Cover FX Custom Enhancer Drops from Space NK for £34 or Sephora for $42. 

Comments

Popular Posts