2016 Blog Goals


Hi everyone! Sorry this post is probably about a week overdue, but I wanted to get it up as the start of a new, updated Cocoa May, and tell you guys all about the new bits and bobs for the blog this year.
Improved Review Posts - This year, I'm updating the style of my review posts to be more detailed and informative! I will be splitting my review into sections, making sure to cover everything you need to know about the product, and all the pros and cons. 
More Interaction on Instagram/Twitter - I've already been trying to do this, but I'm hoping to be more active on my social media accounts this year. I kind of neglected my Twitter during the last few months of 2015, so I'm going to try and keep that as up to date as possible, with frequent tweets. As well as this, I'm also trying to post more regularly on my Instagram. I'm wanting to keep my image quality as good as possible, and continue to post plenty of makeup pictures (I'm also aiming to try and include more full face makeup pics on the blog soon too!)
Swatches! - I used to do lots of swatches in every review, but I began to just do a picture of the product. Personally, I like seeing swatches as it helps me see the colours better, so I'm going to try and include them in as many reviews as possible! I'll try and get them as good quality as possible so you can really see the true colours. 

So, for now, they are my 3 main goals for Cocoa May this year! I wanted to do this to refocus myself after a period of being really unmotivated to blog, and feeling like I was doing posts for the sake of it. From Monday, I will be introducing my improved review layout, so hopefully you enjoy them. I'm going to continue posting 3 times a week (Monday, Wednesday, Friday) as much as I can, but please bear with me if uni work gets a bit too much and the blog has to take a backseat for a little while. I'm also going to try and include more fashion on the blog as that is a big love of mine too, so I'll see what I can do! Again, Happy New Year and I'm looking forward to what 2016 will bring!


Comments

Popular Posts