This Week's Best Dressed #13



For this week's best dressed post, I have four fairly casual outfits, and it doesn't include Blake Lively or Dakota Johnson - for once!
Amal Clooney - George Clooney's wife always looks so put together and chic, and this outfit she wore in NY this week is a great casual look on her. I love the soft peplum style of the top and I like how she's dressed it up with glamorous earrings and wedges. Also her hair just looks so glossy - how?!
Kate Hudson - In theory, I would usually hate this look, but Kate pulled the double denim trend off perfectly in LA this week. I'm not sure I'm quite brave enough to try it out myself yet but this is certainly great inspiration. I also love her nude heels, which elongate her legs further and the tan bag looks great with the denim colours. A gorgeous transitional weather outfit!
Olivia Palermo - It looks like the denim shirt is going to be a big trend this summer, with both Kate and Olivia wearing one this week. I love how Olivia has dressed it up for the Milkly for Designation launch in NY with a vibrant floral skirt and cobalt blue courts. 
Taylor Swift - I love Taylor's cute pastel outfits and this is one she wore in New York this week of my favourites. The mix of pastel blues, yellows and peaches is gorgeous and perfect for summer. This is also a great way of mixing up workwear for summer, as this kind of thing would be good to spice up an all-black wardrobe. 
Who was your best dressed this week? Let me know in the comments! 

Comments

Popular Posts